Miss one of our live events? Catch the on-demand: CLICK HERE.
21st Annual International Family Justice Center Conference
April 20 - April 22$495.00
April 20-22, 2021 | Pre-Conference April 19th
The Virtual 21st Annual International Family Justice Center Conference H7: Hope-Centered Work in an Age of Trauma will host a unique and powerful convening of professionals working in the fields of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault, and elder abuse virtually on April 20-22, 2021! The International Family Justice Center Conference will address what hope-centered practices look like in child abuse, sexual assault, elder abuse, human trafficking, and domestic violence for:
- Law Enforcement Officers
- Civil Attorneys
- Parole and Probation Officers
- Court Professionals
This conference can increase Hope, Resiliency, and Well-Being in your personal and professional life. With the collective trauma of COVID-19, we need collective hope more than ever before! Invest the days to challenge your current understanding of your work, imagine more coordinated, more effective help and hope for adults and children, and come away with new goals and identified pathways for your organization or Family Justice Center.
The International Family Justice Center Conference is the only national and international violence prevention conference focused on the development of multi-agency, multi-disciplinary teams in every community in America and around the world!
In 2021, the U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), will support a number of different conference sessions. These sessions include:
- Best Practices in Advocacy & Community After the Crisis in FJCs
- How to Start a Family Justice Center,
- One Safe Place: A Case Study in Successful Collaborative Approaches
- Recognizing and Responding to Traumatized Children, Adolescents, and Adults: What Courts CAN do and Why
- The Intersection Between Substance Use & FJCs
- Prosecuting Strangulation Cases without the Victim
- Providing Rights and Services to Native American Victims of Violent Crime
The U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime (OVC), will sponsor two sessions:
- OVC Polyvictimization Demonstration Sites Presentation
- Lessons Learned and The Hope Tech Suite
- The Cutting Edge of Family Justice Center Intake and Case Management
These sessions will provide attendees with tools to enhance service delivery across the country and provide information to support greater onsite/offsite partner collaboration and create effective high-risk teams that can save lives and produce better short and long-term outcomes for survivors and their families.
Do you have an event you’d like listed?
Click below to submit the details of your event.