- This event has passed.
Domestic Violence: Knowing Your Worth Seminar (VA)
February 29 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM$100
Patterns of Financial and Mental Abuse. You will be certified by Sophia Melone. The entry fee is for speakers, food, 1 certification, and 1 drawing.
- Cynthya Hale, FFT Helping Others CEO, Domestic Violence Rally Founder, Global Goodwill Ambassador Humanitarian, and counselor
- Evangelist Patricia Fowler, VA Domestic Violence Rally Director, and Pure Heart Ministries and Writer
- Sophia Melone, Debt Demolisher (Coach and Artificer)
- David Gillis, Long & Foster Veteran (Laws that govern renters during IPV and Domestic Violence issue)
- Michelle Prioretti, Navy Federal Branch Manager ( Talk about bank assistance during exit plans)
- Katrina Thomas, Georgia Domestic Violence Director and Loving Yourself No more Abuse Nonprofit and Writer
- Kathy Greggs, NC Domestic Violence Director and Liaison, Co-Founder of Fayetteville Pact, and Board of Commissioners Member at City of Fayetteville, NC Government
- Officer Johnson, Prince William Sheriff Department