Miss one of our live events? Catch the on-demand: CLICK HERE.
No Woman Left Behind
October 27 @ 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM
One event on October 28, 2021 at 8:30 PM
Almost every aspect of LEAVING AN ABUSIVE SITUATION involves FINANCIAL ABUSE.
Welcome to our THIRD No Woman Left Behind Conference! In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, we are focusing on Financial Abuse.
- Night 1, October 27: Financial Abuse and Empowerment Panel
- Night 2, October 28: Money Milestones Every Survivor Should Conquer
Registration is FREE, but you must register!
- Networking 30 mins. prior to the start of the event
- Breakout Rooms for 1:1 prayer and support
- Accepting Donations to support W.I.N.G.S. Leadership Academy, a 501(c)(3) faith based nonprofit providing leadership skills and training to teenage girls impacted by violence.
IVETTE KUYATEH, ESQ.
Wealth Preservation Attorney & Financial Expert, Kuyateh Law Group/WealthWave
Often referred to as a “Wonder Woman” both in and out of the courtroom for her passion for standing strong as a voice for the voiceless and advocating for the rights of others, Ivette is a former prosecutor, an experienced litigator, and zealous advocate victim having handled hundreds of trials. She founded Kuyateh Law Group to focus her advocacy towards serving domestic violence and human trafficking victims with their civil, family, and immigration law cases, and empowering others with sound estate planning that protects their assets and peace of mind. Ivette’s journey from survivor to thriver has fueled her passion to educate women on overcoming the long-lasting effects of financial abuse through her No Woman Left Behind Conferences, presentations to law enforcement partners, podcast interviews, and her most television interview with WealthWave and the How Money Works Company.
Do you have an event you’d like listed?
Click below to submit the details of your event.