Miss one of our live events? Catch the on-demand: CLICK HERE.
- This event has passed.
School Nurse Forensic Boot Camp & Live Panel Discussion
April 14 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Join your AaNA & AFN Colleagues at Virtual School Nurse Forensic Boot Camp available online now!
The purpose of this five-part series is to improve the school nurse’s knowledge on providing care to students impacted by violence, trafficking, or suicide and mental health issues.
Boot Camp consists of:
- Five pre-recorded webinars.
- View and learn at your own pace!
- +Live Panel Discussion hosted on April 14, 2021 (see link below).
Pre-recorded session topics include:
- Integrating Medical-Forensic Care into your Nursing Practice and Healthcare Setting
- Human Trafficking
- Pediatric Sexual Abuse/Assault
- Family Violence
- Suicide and Mental Heath
Full Web Series Cost:
- AFN Member Cost: FREE! (9.0 CE)
- Non-AFN Member Cost: FREE! (9.0 CE)
This educational opportunity can be accessed through the Academy of Forensic Nursing’s Learning Management System – AFN Learn!
CLICK HERE to access more information about this Web Series!
First time accessing AFN Learn?
- You will need to create an account. Simply follow the steps.
- You should receive an email confirmation once your account is set up.
- Select the School Nursing Forensic Boot Camp, then click Enroll.
- Don’t miss the Live Panel Session on April 14, 2021, at 5:00 PM (EST).
Please join us on April 14, 2021, at 5:00 PM EST (4:00 PM CST, 3:00 PM MST, 2:00 PM PST, 1:00 PM ALASKA) for a 90-minute live panel discussion to hear from school nurses on how they have incorporated forensic principles and skills into their school nursing practice.
This is your opportunity to ask questions from school nurses and Boot Camp Presenters!
The Alaska Nurses Association is jointly providing this training with the Academy of Forensic Nursing. The Alaska Nurses Association is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
You will need to register in advance for this 90-Minute Live Panel Session. Live Panel Session is scheduled for April 14, 2021, from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (EST).
WEBINAR ACCESS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM ZOOM ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR REGISTRATION!
Do you have an event you’d like listed?
Click below to submit the details of your event.