When your clients’ need to document each incident of abuse, there’s a tool that you can help them access. VictimsVoice helps survivors become more willing and credible witnesses by making sure they collect the RIGHT evidence in the RIGHT way so investigators can build a better case and prosecutors can more effectively and appropriately hold abusers accountable.
The VictimsVoice Partner Program guarantees access regardless of financial circumstances.
Your participation is their
gateway to that access.
A tool to access a legally admissible mechanism for victims to document abuse incidents in a safe, secure, consistent, complete and private manner.
Because 99% of all domestic violence victims face financial abuse, it’s crucial that you help eliminate their inability to pay or leaving a financial trail. Our program requirements are simple:
- You have the ability to provide an activation code when one is requested*
- We promote your organization, its services, and your events. We also promote that you are a safe place to obtain a license.
- Activation codes cannot be resold
- The whole point of our program is to offset the cost to victims that need it most.
- We encourage the codes are to be given directly to the user and not mailed+
- This is a true partnership – we are trying to get people to the resources they need. If you mail them, they can be intercepted and may lose that connection and cannot learn about all the resources you have or can recommend.
*Beginning minimum purchase is 10 cards. Afterward, codes may be obtained on an “as-needed” basis
+Exceptions for remote areas where in-person visits are restricted is understood
- Listing on corresponding state Policy Page
- Retail Gift Program recipient** (individuals can purchase a gift for one of our partners to receive as a donation to that organization)
- Customizable Resource Page (post events with customizable event page)
- Inclusion in regular social marketing and calendar event promotion
- Inclusion in donation promotions** and recipients of retail discounted purchase gift cards
*All Partner Members must agree to have the ability to provide a license when one is requested. Gift cards are subject to EBinRA, Inc. Terms and Conditions.
**Government agencies are not eligible for this program but may, instead, name a 501c3 organization for which they are affiliated or refer clients.
Beyond Simple Documentation
USERS COLLECT DETAILS OTHERWISE UNKNOWN
We ask the questions which mean they don’t leave out important details, such as additional witnesses, doctor visits with recorded injuries not reported, etc.
Victims don’t always know what to document – we remove the guesswork.
DOCUMENTATION IN ONE PLACE
It takes time and energy to collect all the information needed to proceed with a case. Having everything in one place, geolocated, date and time-stamped, and chronologically stored makes it easier for them to seek the justice they deserve.
One report with all the details.
POTENTIALLY LARGER CASE
In domestic violence cases, there are often other forms of abuse occurring in the home.
We ask questions that can potentially uncover the opportunity to bring additional charges, such as animal abuse or weapons charges.