Supporting Survivors Strengthening Communities Empowering Change
My Sisters’ Place provides services to victims of domestic violence, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, stalking and teen dating violence in Lincoln County, Oregon by providing shelter, practical assistance, promoting community awareness, and actively working to change the community norms around violence.
We provide the following services:
- 24-hour crisis and support hotline
- Emergency shelter
- Transitional housing
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Economic justice and financial advocacy
- Prevention education
- Confidential advocacy, safety planning, and referrals to other services
- Counseling and therapy services
- We provide services, including shelter, to LGBTQ+ clients seeking safety.
VICTIMSVOICE PARTNER MEMBER
Members of the community in need of a free VictimsVoice license can request one at this location.